Back in the 80s, our 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical womens footwear on its head. Fusing a classic T-bar fastening with a rugged AirWair sole, the well-trodden silhouette remains a favorite to this day. This edition stays true to the Original construction, with tough Smooth leather and our signature yellow welt stitching.
- A classic T-bar fastening meets a rugged AirWair sole: the 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical womens footwear on its head in the 80s
- Hardwearing and famously tough, our Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. Its up to you. Clean with a damp cloth and care with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference. Restores and rejuvenates with no polish or shine: our Wonder Balsam is formulated to keep leather strong and supple, and ensure your boots last even longer.
- Care Instructions
- Clean footwear using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam. Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using clean Dr. Martens shoe brush. Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam is designed to bring well-worn footwear back to its best. Our balsam wax nourishes leather keeps it supple, strong and smooth. Used regularly, it will prolong the life of your footwear.