Dr.Martens 3989 5 Eye Brogue Unisex Shoe - Black
First made in the mid-'60s, the unisex 3989 Brogue shoe features a unique combo of black-and-white wingtip style with thick, extra-chunky AirWair Bouncing Soles a rebellious union of proper menswear, counterculture attitude and pure style.
- Made with classic Doc's DNA, including grooved edges and visible stitching
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Material: Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
- Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).