Dr.Martens 1460 Mono 8 Eye Unisex Boots - Black
The 1460 Mono is the original Dr. Martens boot with a solid color sole, welt, stitching, eyelets, laces, heel loops and even linings for a monochromatic look from the ground up.
- Retains all the classic Doc's DNA, including grooved sides, visible stitching and a heel-loop
- Made with the durable Dr. Martens Smooth leather
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Material: Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
- Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).