Dr.Martens 101 6 Eye Unisex Boot- Cherry Red
With 6 eyes, the 101 sits lower on the ankle but is still an instantly recognizable Dr. Martens silhouette. Clean, sharp and solid, the boot combines utilitarian workwear with classic lines and unmistakable attitude.
- Docs DNA is fully intact, including grooved edges, a branded heel-loop and Smooth leather, a lightly textured, highly durable material with a soft sheen
- Built on the iconic, comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, that's oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Material: Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
- Care Instructions: Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).
- Construction: This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.